1. Work as part of a small team that has ownership of a product, an important initiative or part of the business.You’ll need to have superb communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment and be committed to the success of the team as a whole.
2. Design, implement and test robust features on the iOS App. Write clean code that’s testable, maintainable, solves the right problem and does it well. Code you can be proud of.
3. Mentor & train junior engineers in the team on adopting right engineering practices.
4. Have the opportunity to and be expected to innovate and demonstrate your creativity. Do you have ideas on how to improve the customer experience or effectively use a new technology? Can you find a way to do what others thought impossible?
1. Native iOS development (swift and/or Objective C) and, ideally, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
2. Familiar with MVVM-C design pattern.
3. Full understanding of the iOS framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
4. Experience with Git.
5. Experience with Realm/RealmSwift.
6. Experience in reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa), Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
7. Experience with Firebase such as Crashlytics, A/B Testing, Realtime Database and Firestore.
8. Familiar with Google map and Mapbox.
9. Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
10. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
11. Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools.
12. Experience with Fastlane.
13 Experience with UI-Tests using Xcode (XCUITests).
14. Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption ... etc. Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution.
Junior (2-3 years)
Min: MYR6,400 Monthly
Max: MYR8,000 Monthly